Skip to the content
Skip to the Navigation
- Things you should bring
- Please bring an official ID, such as Passport, Foreign Registration Card or Driver’s License.
- Bring cycle shoes, cycle clothings and gloves (and sunglasses). If possible, bring your own drink bottles as well although we have bottles for sale.→At the moment, we are providing a free bottle to every customer!
- Helmets are free of charge for your use.
- We prepare the following pedals: Shimano SPD, Shimano SPD-SL, LOOK, Speedplay and ordinary flat pedals. You can choose one when booking a bike. If you wish to use other types of pedals, please bring your own ones.
- Front & Rear lights, a spear tyre tube, a portable pump, a portable tool and a chain lock are free of charge for your use.
- Changing Room & Shower Facility
- There is a changing room and a shower facility. You can deposit your luggage while you are riding. A towel is free of charge for your use.
- There are inherent risks incurred with road bike riding. You are advised to enter into an insurance contract, including a travel insurance, before you leave for Japan.